Thursday, April 15, 2010

Safe and Sound in Billings

I am back in Billings, safe and sound. Well, I'm not so sure about the "sound" part - at least mentally! I'm very jet lagged and tired, so my mind is not too sharp. The trip was 35 hrs, from the time the plane left Monrovia until arrival at the Billings airport. Talk about a marathon.
And now, today is April 15, tax day! What bad timing. I have my extension application ready to mail now. The forms weren't even out when I left in December.
It is really nice to be home again. The cats were happy to see me. I was happy to see them, too, and my bed, and my shower! And good internet access again. My apartment upgraded the speed to 8 Mb/sec. I think it was about 0.4 kb/sec in Monrovia - when it was working. So, I will be able to upload lots of photos. I promise to start that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment