Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kristen is Cat Sitting




Most of you know that I have 2 cats - Kuching and Sassafras. Well, I had been trying to figure out what to do with them while I was in Africa. I can leave them for a weekend, but 4 months is a different story. And, that's way too long to impose upon friends to look after them. Well, I have the perfect situation. My second cousin, Kristen, is stationed in Billings with the Army for a short time. She needed a place to stay, and she loves cats. So, we are roommates! My cousin, Gretchen, on the other side of the family, works with Kristen and she put us in contact with each other. Thank you so much, Gretchen!!!


So, Kristen moved in the first week of November, and the cats love her. She took good care of them while I was gone on my road trip. She will be here until the end of March, and then it won't be long before I'm home.


I am so thankful to have her living here, taking care of the house, and watching the place. We're having a good time together, too. In fact, she's making dinner for me right now! What a deal. I'll do the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment